Careless action with smoldering ash destroys entire hotel

25 Jan 2021 A hotel fire which claimed the lives of two men started after a porter put a bag of ash and embers in a cupboard containing kindling and newspaper. Simon Midgley and his partner Richard Dyson died in the fire at Cameron House next to Loch Lomond in...

Subscribe to receiveall the latest updates on regulation and legislation

Join our newsletter & mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our experts.

You have Successfully Subscribed!